Thursday, November 02, 2006

inspiration


i was encouraged by my best friend joi to start blogging by giving his wife's blogspot as an example. at first i was hesitant. a person who never even tried to make an essay without red marks after checking?... a person who loves math and never liked writing?... a person like me would start writing? it seems impossible. but due to my eagerness to follow my best friends (you know who you are) advices because i know they would not give them to me if they believe they would be harmful to or for me, i started writing.
to my surprise, there are those who liked what i wrote. someone even asked me to write something for him because he said "tutal writer ka naman..." meaning he thinks i am a writer. what a laugh. but it made me start believing i have a little writer hidden somewhere. not a professional one though, for i know i still have lots to learn... for i am still a greenstick at this.
because i began to like writing, i encouraged my father who had a stroke in 1993 making his left side weaker than his right. i notice him whenever i go home, which is very seldom nowadays, to be sitting in one corner. he seems to be thinking a lot. we don't know what. he also seems to like to tell a friend of his stories of his past. so like my friend joi, i encouraged him to write his stories, thoughts and feelings down. then i promised to get them to publish them for him. he liked the idea and started writing too.
so to my best friend joi and his wife malaine, here is something you could be proud of. you made two people write down their thoughts and express how they feel in writings. so to both of you, thank you very much. i still have lots to thank you both i know, but i would like to start with this one.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KUYA JOI!!!...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MALAINE!!!...
God has sent you to my life to help me in more ways than you know. Thank you !!!... mailto:yaelmaeleopoldo@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! speechless ako...

thank you Ate...

9:29 PM  
Blogger M said...

welcome to blogworld!

galing naman ng entry mo, touched ako lalo na yang nasa taas ko :)

congrats and way to go!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home